Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins Dev Call September 28 at 12pm ET

Okay, but what's the mapping of identity attributes into RSS? (or SSE, same basic issue)

Aren't you just going to end up embedding XML-vCard into RSS or something like that?

[BTW, I'm all in favor of reusing things like RSS --- I'm the guy who runs the RSS Extensions wiki!]

http://rss-extensions.org/