[higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins Dev Call September 28 at 12pm ET

Attended: GeraldB, BrianC, MaryR, PaulT, DaleO, MikeM, ValeryK

We walked through and reviewed our progress towards Milestone 0.5
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Milestone_0.5) scheduled for 9/29). We
then did the same for 0.6 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Milestone_0.6).

- Paul mentioned that now that IdAS is gelling, we need to allocate some
attention in 0.6 on ISS

- Dale said that for M0.6 he was pushing for Novell to also contribute a
FLAIM XML-DB context provider, very scalable, capable db

- For 0.6 we plan on having the following context providers done:
 * LDAP - Novell
 * XML-File - Novell
 * FLAIM - Novell
 * RSS-P - SocialPhysics/Parity
 * Jena - SocialPhysics/Parity

- Brian asked if ISS would be envisioned to run headless. Paul said that
this had been discussed and the answer was yes.

We had a discussion of the agenda for next week's all-day Higgins teleconf
call. Dale suggested that we organize the call as if it were a F2F with
segments on IdAS, ISS, etc. Further he suggested that we get volunteers to
organize and run each segment. The emerging agenda is here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/10.5.2006_Online_Meeting. Feel free to
edit.

Back to the top