RE: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

Mike wrote:

> Can we have development process, including nightly builds and automated
> tests, on the agenda for an upcoming call (does not need to by the normal
> Thursday call, maybe just committers). I'd like to make sure we are
> organizing our code in preparation for this, and know what we need to do
> to make this happen ASAP.

Good idea. We'll start preparing for a call like this. We'll outline how the
nightly build process will work as well as describe the resulting
"downloads" page that will show binaries, unit test results and javadoc. A
good bit of work has already been done on this already, but preparing for
this call will force us to document where we are and where we are headed
clearly and explicitly.

-Paul

Back to the top