Re: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/26/2006 03:17:10 PM:

> Jim,
>
> I?ve created a ?javadoc? project in the eclipse higgins CVS. The PSF
> to get access to it is http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JavaDoc .
> You can check changes in to this project (column 2 of the table).
> From time to time Mary will copy it to the URL in column 3 of the table.

> When we get our nightly builds working, we?ll automate all of this.

Can we have development process, including nightly builds and automated
tests, on the agenda for an upcoming call (does not need to by the normal
Thursday call, maybe just committers). I'd like to make sure we are
organizing our code in preparation for this, and know what we need to do
to make this happen ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike