RE: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

Likely, I caused the confusion by making the statement that putting it into CVS doesn't automatically allow people to view it (can't just link to the repository, someone has to copy it somewhere).  But that's true regardless of location.

If it's only temporary, the current solution is fine -- I doubt there will be too many people updating it anyway.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/26/06 8:27 PM >>>
Hi Jim,

Maybe I'm creating more problems than I'm solving. For some reason (and I
may be wrong here) I thought that you/we/somebody didn't want to build the
javadoc into a subfolder of the .higgins.idas project. So I was trying to be
helpful and make a place for you. If you'd rather just build it into a
subfolder of .higgins.idas, let's do that instead. This is all just
temporary anyway.

-Paul

  _____

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:41 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

I changed the IdAS build to output Javadoc into this project.  The only
problem I see is that it's in its own project (rather than being a directory
under the existing idas project). The javadoc target directory is now set to
"../org.eclipse.higgins.javadoc/idas". This assumes that people who check
out idas will also check out the javadoc project, and will check it out into
the same relative directory structure that I did.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/26/06 1:17 PM >>>

Jim,

I've created a 'javadoc' project in the eclipse higgins CVS. The PSF to get
access to it is http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JavaDoc . You can check
changes in to this project (column 2 of the table). From time to time Mary
will copy it to the URL in column 3 of the table.

When we get our nightly builds working, we'll automate all of this.

-Paul

Back to the top