RE: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

Hi Jim,

Maybe I’m creating more problems than I’m solving. For some reason (and I may be wrong here) I thought that you/we/somebody didn’t want to build the javadoc into a subfolder of the .higgins.idas project. So I was trying to be helpful and make a place for you. If you’d rather just build it into a subfolder of .higgins.idas, let’s do that instead. This is all just temporary anyway.

-Paul

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:41 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Where to put javadoc

I changed the IdAS build to output Javadoc into this project.  The only problem I see is that it's in its own project (rather than being a directory under the existing idas project). The javadoc target directory is now set to "../org.eclipse.higgins.javadoc/idas". This assumes that people who check out idas will also check out the javadoc project, and will check it out into the same relative directory structure that I did.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/26/06 1:17 PM >>>

Jim,

I've created a 'javadoc' project in the eclipse higgins CVS. The PSF to get access to it is http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JavaDoc . You can check changes in to this project (column 2 of the table). From time to time Mary will copy it to the URL in column 3 of the table.

When we get our nightly builds working, we'll automate all of this.

-Paul

Back to the top