RE: [higgins-dev] Updated Generated LDAP Ontology

Tom wrote:
[..]

> The only things that are currently preventing the attached ontology from
> being error free as OWL-DL are:
[..]
> 2. The absence of the some of the base types we discussed like
> Base64BinaryDatatypeAttribute and StringDatatypeAttribute at
> http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins.owl.   Paul, could
> you put Higgins0.5.6.owl at this URL?

Done. Actually version 0.5.7 is there now. Changes include:
- added copyright and EPL license
- added NormalizedStringSimpleAttribute & normalizedStringSimpleValue
- added Base64BinarySimpleAttribute & base64BinarySimpleValue
- renamed *DatatypeAttribute to *SimpleAttribute and corresponding
properties
- renamed *ObjectAttribute to *ComplexAttribute and corresponding properties
- added two new kinds of metadata lastVerifiedFromSource, lastVerifyAttempt

I created an Eclipse Higgins project (in the CVS) to hold higgins.owl, see
the top of http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Ontology for details.
So now it is under proper version control. The naming changes mentioned
above were to line up better with Jim's latest IdAS API.

-Paul

Back to the top