RE: [higgins-dev] New version of IdAS doc available on wiki

The new JavaDoc has been posted to the Higgins wiki.

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 4:46 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] New version of IdAS doc available on wiki

Javadoc here and attached now has copyrights like Mike suggested. I'll
make it smaller and make a dynamic end-date next.

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 9/25/06 1:09 PM >>>

I'm not seeing any Eclipse copyright statements on the Java doc did I
miss it ? Also in looking at the owl files I did not see it there
either.

"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/19/2006 10:03 PM Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
[higgins-dev] New version of IdAS doc available on wiki

Jimâ€Ts latest IdAS doc (Sep 19th vintage) is available on our
higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx