[higgins-dev] authorityRevocationList

Yeah, the server where I extracted this schema is just a little test utility that was created in house here at Novell.  I looked through the attribute definitions and authorityRevocationList is not defined, just referenced a couple of places, once a MUST, once a MAY.

Anyway, Paul's OWL editor must not balk at that either.  Paul, did you have to remove the authorityRevocationList reference to get my file to load?

Tom Doman
Novell Inc.

Tom Doman wrote:

> FWIW, attached is the latest generated LDAP ontology complete with
 > internal entity declarations in case that makes a difference.

Could you tell me where owl:subClassOf is defined? I notice that you are
using this property in class definitions as well as rdfs:subClassOf.

BTW there appears to be an omission of a definition for
authorityRevocationList.

Thanks,

Mark Wahl
Informed Control Inc.