Re: [higgins-dev] Re: LDAP "person" sample ontology basedonHiggins ontology

Paul Trevithick wrote:

Yes, it passes the OWL-FULL syntax check. I'll look at it some more and try
to get it to OWL-DL level (though I'll need to add the class
"NormalizedStringDatatypeAttribute" to Higgins.owl (among other things) to
do so).

Looks to me that only Base64BinaryDatatypeAttribute and NormalizedString...
would be needed to be added to the Higgins ontology for the person sample to
be OWL-DLable.

Mark Wahl
Informed Control Inc.

Back to the top