Re: [higgins-dev] copyright/license info for javadoc

Jim,

Based on "A Guide to the Legal Documentation for Eclipse-Based Content"
(http://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc.php), I am putting the
following in each source file and at the bottom of each JavaDoc page:
/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2006 IBM Corporation.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *    Michael McIntosh (IBM Corporation) - initial API and implementation

Thanks,
Mike