Re: [higgins-dev] Registering Contexts

That would be on the IdASRegistry class, right?

I was wondering who would call that. In the case where a user is in control of registering contexts it caused to be created, that would be fine. I was more thinking of when we mentioned that the CP might be configured to register contexts it creates. In that case, it needs to be passed the IdASRegistry instance (so it can call IdASRegistry.registerContext(this)).

Easy enough to put this off until it's more obvious we need it.

Jim

>>> Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> 8/28/06 2:16 PM >>>

I was just envisioning an explicit registerContext(IContext) call,
rather than a policy-driven approach.

...Greg