[higgins-dev] Registering Contexts

We briefly touched on this again at the recent F2F.  Greg explained how a context provider might have policy (which may include some form of user-input) that will cause it to register IContext instances when they are created.

This made me realize there's no mechanism to do this. I initially thought we should add an argument to ContextFactory.create(). The argument would be the instace of IdASRegistry. When present, the factory could use that to register the created context (when configured to do so).

Does that sound like the right approach? Maybe we should wait until the registry APIs are more fleshed out.

Jim

Back to the top