[higgins-dev] Weekly Higgins Developers call Thursday at 12:00 EDT

Our regular Higgins developers call is Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT.  Paul and I will not be participating as we have an all day customer meeting.  (Sometimes we just can’t avoid scheduling customer meetings on a Thursday, especially when we had a Higgins F2F the previous week.)

We are looking for someone to open the phone line and moderate the call. ( I can explain to you what this means – it is easy.)  Volunteers anyone?

Back to the top