Re: [higgins-dev] [IdAS] registered Contexts

Jim Sermersheim wrote:
 <snip>
I can't see where it's ever safe to return a context which has been open as a different person. That's like logging into one's workstation and allowing someone else to take over. I think the sharing of open contexts between trusted parties as being beyond the purview of IdAS.
But we're talking about ContextRefs, not Contexts. I completely agree that an open Context should never be passed to someone else. But have a ContextRef does not give me permission to do anything. It simply gives me a handle that I can use to create and open a different Context to the same data source.

Back to the top