Re: [higgins-dev] Logistics for August 23-25 face-to-face meeting in Raleigh, NC on ISS

Wrt meeting location, the Radisson RTP and Marriott RTP would fall into that category. IBM is a short walk from them. Radisson is a little more closer... difference is not that much though.  Note that the briefing center is a little walk from the ibm campus entrance as well.  That said, this is not a downtown area and thus there aren't notable restaurants are around here in walking distance. So, depending on dinner plans, car pools, etc..  the hotels may or may not fall into that category.

Raj

"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/04/2006 07:24 PM

Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [higgins-dev] Logistics for August 23-25 face-to-face        meeting in Raleigh, NC on ISS

AFAIK, Dale and I will be there.

Are there any hotel options which are no-car-rental friendly?

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/4/06 7:10 AM >>>

Logistics are now available for the next Higgins face-to-face developers meeting, which will be held at IBM's offices in Raleigh, North Carolina on Wednesday August 23rd at 1:00 thru Friday, August 25 at 1:00.  This working session will focus on the Identity Selector Service (ISS). We expect to be discussing use cases, high level architecture and development plans.

(See attached file: IBM Software Executive Briefing Visitor Info-RTP.pdf) for directions and hotel information.  IBM will be providing afternoon snacks on the 23rd,, then breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack on the 24th, and then breakfast and lunch on the 25th.  Many thanks to IBM for hosting this session.

Everyone attending the meeting needs to be pre-registered in the IBM visitor database so please let me know if you will be attending so that we can ensure that your name is on the list. (Don't just assume that we know you will be attending.)

ALERT: Please be aware of the following RTP site security requirements for all visitors to the RTP IBM Site. These requirements apply to all visitors to the RTP IBM Software Executive Briefing Center. All visitors must be registered and added to the online Visitor Database. To facilitate this process all visitors will be required to check in with the RTP Software Executive Briefing Center receptionist. All visitors who are not US Citizens will be required to provide their country of citizenship and date of birth. The IBM Account Representative can provide the citizenship and date of birth information to the assigned Software Briefing Manager before the visit to allow for pre-registration and to avoid delays at check in. Please take note that for those with citizenships of China, Hong Kong and Macao there are additional steps to take in order to process your guests 30 days before the briefing.

The dress code in the Executive Briefing Center is Business Casual, unless otherwise noted.

IBM Software Executive Briefing Center - Research Triangle Park, NC located in B002 on IBM main campus at 3039 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. If you need to contact us on the briefing day please call our Briefing Associate, Victoria Gadewoltz, at 919-254-1755. You will not need to check in at the reception desk in the B002 Visitor Lobby. Please proceed to the lobby of the Software Executive Briefing Center for check in. Your briefing manager will greet you there.