Re: [higgins-dev] [IdAS] new methods doc

I've updated the Java interfaces, but I note there are some differences between those and the word doc. I'll enumerate those in a moment. For now, you can either update the idas interfaces or see the javadoc here http://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/ (sorry, couldn't figure out how to push a whole directory of html to spwiki.editme.com)

Jim

>>> Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> 7/27/06 3:33 PM >>>

I modified the list of IdAS methods (Working Draft 0.4) and uploaded it
to the IdAS wiki page.  I will continue to make edits to the page over
the next few days.  I believe this incorporates today's discussion, as
well as other smaller changes to the API from the last few weeks.  As
always, feel free to question and critique.

http://spwiki.editme.com/IdentityAttributeService

...Greg