Re: [higgins-dev] Unique Identification of Amalgamated Digital Subjects

Hi Tom,

Tom Doman wrote:
Sounds like this warrants some investigation.  One of the goals for me
is to avoid having to create, associate, and then persist identifiers in
some additional store within the join context provider.  At the same
time, I'd like to be able to have a reusable identifier that can be
passed back into the join context provider and yield the same
amalgamated Digital Subject.  Hence, the discussion I had with Jim and
reply I made to Paul's message.

I'll look into the namespace extension point further to see if we could
take advantage of it for this.

Great!  Let me know how I can help.

Scott

Back to the top