RE: [higgins-dev] Do we need a less platform dependent contextprovider registry?

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/21/06 1:26 PM >>>
>Yes. And I've updated the "Relationship between Context Providers..."
>section here: http://spwiki.editme.com/ContextProvider again just now to
>reflect this point.
Second bullet says:
A Context Provider is a packaging/deployment wrapper around a single Context Factory

Would it be accurate to say this?
A Context Provider is a packaging/deployment wrapper around a single Context Factory which in turn produces Context instances and the data they hold.

i.e. convey that a Context Provider has implementations of all required IdAS interfaces?

Back to the top