RE: [higgins-dev] builds

Just so you folks are aware, the Eclipse Foundation does have server capacity available for projects to use as their build servers. If you're interested, contact webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx to have a virtual server set up for Higgins.

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: July 19, 2006 6:22 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] builds

Jim,

One of the Milestone 0.5 goals is an automated nightly build process. There are lots of tools to enable this that other projects use, and the foundation even offers build servers for this purpose, but the person who was going to work on this for us (for 0.4) moved to another project. So now it is on the 0.5 list. For now you have to make your own.

-Paul