Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS Endpoint name

I agree that it should be a class, and I'm ok with the name change (as long as it's not confused with Jini or Windows).

...Greg

Jim Sermersheim wrote:

Based on what I think the IdAS endpoint does, I'd like to give it another name. Here's what I think it does in a nutshell: The IdAS Endpoint is code in the IdAS package which acts as a registry of context providers and their contexts. The intent is that the higgins framework will include this code (context providers do not implement this). If that's right, I propose we name it IdASRegistry and that we don't need an interface for it -- we just code the class. Let me know if I've got it all wrong. Jim