[higgins-dev] Project/package for IdAS

Paul,

We discussed the best place to start adding the new IdAS interfaces, but I have a question about that. I see two potential places:

1) A project below plugins called org.eclipse.higgins.idas2 (because there's already the original org.eclipse.higgins.idas project there.
2) Use the existing project below plugins called org.eclipse.higgins, and just add a new package under src (org/eclipse/higgins/idas). I think the most current IdAS-like interfaces are there in org/eclipse/higgins/core.

I assume you had a reason for not doing #2, but I'm not sure what it was (other than the notion of starting with a clean slate). Let me know if #1 is still the better option.

Thanks, Jim.

Back to the top