RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins developers face-to-face meeting onJuly 6-7 - more details

The meeting starts at 9:00 AM.   I’m planning to arrive at about 8:40 with a continental breakfast.      Security should have a list of names for the Higgins Project meeting.

My cell is 617-290-8591 if you have problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:27 PM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins developers face-to-face meeting onJuly 6-7 - more details

Hi Mary,

About what time is the beginning of the day :-)

Also, is there a secret phrase/handshake or anything we need to know to get past security (assuming there is some)

Thanks,

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/29/06 4:45 PM >>>

The meeting is being held at One Rogers Street in Cambridge. http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_cam.shtml

We will let you know when we have the specific room number.  The meeting will start at the beginning of the day Thursday, so folks should plan on arriving the night before.

Closest hotels:

Across the street - http://www.royalsonestaboston.com/?cid=goo

A few blocks away, within walking distance - http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSCB

A few blocks away, within walking distance - http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSCM

1 block away, a boutique hotel http://www.hotelmarlowe.com/mapDirections.html

Boston is a walking city and One Rogers is close to the airport.  You don't need to rent a car unless you want to.  If you do bring a car - leave it at your hotel or park in the Cambridge Side Galleria mall across the street from One Rogers.  (Note the One Rogers complex covers an entire block so there are multiple ways to be across the street from One Rogers.)

Additional agenda item - overview from Brian Carroll on ALF use case for Higgins.

.

Back to the top