[higgins-dev] Strawman IdAS (was Higgins Project Face-to-Face meeting July 6-7 Cambridge, MA)

(sorry if this is a duplicate, I sent last night, but don't see it anywhere)

I had planned to get this much more fleshed out during free time on vacation, but it's not happening. So far it's just three interfaces, it doesn't yet include the factory. There are a lot of TODO statements sprinkled around as well.

I tried to capture what I though had been agreed on so far while using the pages at spwiki.editme.com.
Jim

>>> "Pat Felsted" <pfelsted@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/28/06 9:59 AM >>>
Hey Mary,
Thanks for organizing this.  We will be sending at least one person.  Jim also has a strawman API just about ready but is on vacation this week.
Pat

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/27/2006 4:38 PM >>>

A Face-to-Face Higgins developer meeting will be held on July 6 and July 7 in Cambridge Massachusetts.

IBM has graciously offered to provide us a meeting room at their Rogers Street location (which is not too far from the airport and is close to hotels, restaurants and MIT.)

Much of the focus of the Higgins project in the last few weeks has been around positioning the project at the Catalyst conference and the very successful creation of some interoperability demos that were showcased last week at Harvard/MIT.

This meeting will be a working session.

One major topic area will be reviewing the architecture.  It is also time to begin further refining the IdAS API.  Please let us know your agenda suggestions.  This is an opportunity to dive deeper into topics than is possible with our standard development calls and to have conversations that require a whiteboard.

Let us know if you will be attending.  Additional logistics to follow.