From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:16 AM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Next Higgins Development Call Friday at 5:00 EDT,2:00 PDT

There will not be a Higgins-Development call today (Thursday.)  Instead, there will be a call on Friday at 5:00 EDT, 2:00 PDT.  Please let me know if you plan to addend so we can arrange for the right number of phone lines.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top