From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:52 AM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] "Weekly" Higgins-dev development conference call at5:00 EDT today

There will be a Higgins development conference call today at 5:00 PM EDT.

The dial-in number is 1-641-297-5600 (Iowa) and the participant code is 762425.

Please let me know if you plan to be on the call so that I can adjust the number of lines.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top