RE: [higgins-dev] Schema Languages (was Revised Higgins datamodelgoals)

This resolves my issue

Inactive hide details for "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/19/2006 02:26 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] Schema Languages (was Revised Higgins datamodelgoals)

I just removed every use of the word "language" WRT schemas in
http://spwiki.editme.com/RevisedDataModelGoalsM4 . Gives us more freedom in
the CPI method design.