From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 2:30 PM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Jon Ramer'
Subject: [higgins-dev] RE: Higgins, OpenID and YADIS - Conference call Thursday at 5:00 PDT, 8:00 EDT

The only timeslot that worked for everyone was Thursday at 5:00 PDT and 8:00 EDT.

Below is the dial-in information:

If anyone is planning on participating in the call and hasn’t contacted me by phone or email, please let me know so that I can arrange for the appropriate number of phones lines.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Start Time:

8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

End Time:

9:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Participants:

7

Type of Conference

Web-Scheduled Standard

Dial-in Number:

1-641-297-5600  (Iowa)

Participant Access Code

762425

Copyright © 2000-2006 Integrated Data Concepts