[higgins-dev] Data Models that Context Providers will deal with

In refining the higgins data model, I think it'd help to answer the
follwoing question: What are the target data models that we know context
providers will have to deal with?

>From the Novell perspective, here is a list of protocols\standards for
which we have use cases from our target customers:

LDAP (eDirectory, Active Directory, OpenLDAP)
SQL (MySQL)
Liberty Identity Providers
SAML
InfoCard
DIX

What others are important to you other higgins participants?

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top