[higgins-dev] RE: M4 Architecture

I actually like the API layer on top that provides a common developer view of Matcher and Selector.  Just would like to have Matcher, H-Tag Manager and STS talk to IdAS(API) on the bottom and not to CPI (SPI).

-Baber

>>> "Paul Trevithick" < paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > 4/1/2006 6:18:28 pm >>>
Baber and Raj,

Yes I did make the change that Baber referred to. In Provo we were moving
very fast and the diagram was evolving quickly. The current architecture
http://spwiki.editme.com/ArchitectureM4 does reflect my latest, best
understanding.

I have not yet been able to split out as a single unit these three:
{Matcher, Digital Identity Selector UI support and H-Tag Manager} and make
them their own layer above what is currently drawn in as the API. I agree
vehemently that if things can be cleanly separated and split out, they
should be. As these components come into more focus we'll be able to see
more clearly if and where the cut can be made.

-Paul