RE: [higgins-dev] The need for a replacement for the word InfoCard

The word iCard was briefly mentioned, but one of the Microsoft guys said there were problems with it but I don’t have specifics.

What about iCard ?
Has a vcard ring/connotation to it. 'i' for Identity of course.

Regards
Kapil Sachdeva
http://www.dotnetcard.com/blogs/ksachdeva

At