[higgins-dev] FYI: Higgins on Wikipedia

At http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgins_trust_framework  someone has placed a stub out there that describes higgins thus:

"Higgins trust framework is a set of open source protocols and software applications that allow people to store their digital identities on their personal computers and share the stored information with companies and other parties in a controlled fashion. Higgins is sponsored by IBM and Novell and is promoted as an alternative to Microsoft InfoCard. Higgins used to be called Eclipse trust framework."

Personally I would propose the summary be updated to be as brief and correct as possible and point people to where they can get the most current authoritative information.  Does anyone on this list want to be responsible to update the entry?   If no one else want's to own and update that particular wikipedia entry I will edit  and monitor the page for now.

Duane

Back to the top