[higgins-dev] Wiki updates

The first para (and new logo!) of the Higgins wiki homepage here http://spwiki.editme.com/Higgins was updated a couple of days ago to start to reflect our long term shift in emphasis from describing Higgins as Java interfaces, to describing Higgins as a set of service descriptions that have a manifestation as interfaces in the Java reference implementation. At that time we added this page http://spwiki.editme.com/HigginsEclipseAndSocialPhysics to explain the relationship between Eclipse, Higgins and SocialPhysics.

Also, just now this http://spwiki.editme.com/HigginsIntroduction page has been revised to bring it into alignment with the above.

-Paul

Back to the top