RE: [higgins-dev] Hi and a quick question ...

Thanks Paul.  I will let you know how it goes.  I am kind of on vacation this week but hopefully i will get time this week.

Pat

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/14/2006 6:24:07 pm >>>

Hi Pat,

We've just added a launch configuration called 'ServerApplication' into the org.eclipse.higgins.context.profileshare project. We've also rewritten the first bullet and two sub bullets here (http://spwiki.editme.com/RunningTheDemoApp ). Now you should have a fighting chance of getting it working. Sorry for the confusion.

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent:
Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:42 PM
To: 'Higgins (The Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Hi and a quick question ...

Hi Pat,

What's written on the wiki at the url you quoted below assumes (though it doesn't say-we'll fix that!) that you've checked out the ECF projects from CVS. If you have NOT checked out ECF from CVS, then you "should" (I haven't tried this recently) be able to follow the instructions here Installing and Configuring ECF Communication Servers for Development Testing to get an ECF server going locally.

Let us know if that doesn't work.

-Paul