RE: [higgins-dev] Proposal to add Valery Kokhan as committer to theHiggins project

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:40 AM
To: Higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Proposal to add Valery Kokhan as committer to
theHiggins project

I propose that Valery Kokhan be added to the Higgins project as a
committer.
Valery has been a developer for over 10 years working in C++ and Java.
He
has experience on both client side (AWT, Swing) and the server side,
EJB,
JMS, JSP. Valery has been submitting small bug fixes and enhancements to
me
on Higgins and I think he'd be a great addition to the team.

Committers (Mary, Scott, Ken, Peter, Dmitry) please respond to this
email
with either:  +1 (approve) -1 (disapprove), or 0 (indifferent) or
request
for more information.  If I don't hear from a given committer within two
full days, I'll assume a vote of 0.  If we receive a majority of +1 with
no
-1 the addition will be approved and I'll start the process with the
foundation.

My vote: +1

Paul