RE: [higgins-dev] Status of Semantic Toolkit

Hi Joel,

Many moons ago the Higgins project suggested to alphaworks that IBM's
semantic toolkit should be released under EPL. IBM ultimately agreed, but as
the ball got rolling the idea grew into having this technology be part of a
new Eclipse project called EMFT (http://www.eclipse.org/emft/). The EMFT
project has been approved, although as you can see there is no code there
yet. I also heard a week or two ago that a newer version of EODM.jar
contribution has passed legal review by the Eclipse Foundation. I hope to
see the code provisioned soon.

Until this happens, you have to download EODM.jar from here
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/semanticstk as describe on our download
page.

HTH,
-Paul