From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:22 PM
To: 'Brian Carroll'
Cc: 'Ali Kheirolomoom'; 'Tim Buss'; higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] RE: Eclipse Higgins and Eclipse ALF projects

Hi Brian,

Good to hear from you.  We have just provisioned our initial Higgins milestone 0.2 code on Eclipse, and were preparing to get back to those projects that had expressed an interest in Higgins, so your timing is perfect.  The initiators of the Higgins project are on the East Coast.  The afternoon of Tuesday 6th could work on this end.  We also have a lot of flexibility on December 7, 8, and 9.  Let me know if any of these days could work for you.

We will take a look at your latest ALF documents.

Regards,

Mary

Mary Ruddy

SocialPhysics.org