RE: [higgins-dev] Possible Collaboration Point between Higgins an dALF

Mary and Joel,

On Friday afternoon EST I could do between 12:30-1:30 pm or after 5pm. I
usually am more flexible, but I have some errands/driving that afternoon.
Next Mon afternoon PST I could be available too (I'll be in the SanFran area
then).

-Paul
my cell: 617 513 7924