Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Project Lead

Tom,

On behalf of AdaCore, let me say that we are sorry to hear that this step is necessary but that we certainly both understand and hope that your health situation is resolved for the better as soon as possible. We all appreciate what you have done for the Ada community in starting the Hibachi effort and look forward to working with you in the future.

We at AdaCore, and I am sure the entire Hibachi team, welcome David to this role and will support him fully.

Best regards,

Pat and the AdaCore team

--
Patrick Rogers, PhD