[hibachi-dev] Hibachi Project Lead

As some of you may alreay know, for the past year or so, I have been having
a series of health related issues, negatively impacting my ability to devote
significant time to the Hibachi project. While my situation has stabilized,
the treatment regime I'm under is constraining in terms of time and energy.

Because of this, I am unable to be an effective project lead while at the
same time performing the duties related to my job at Aonix. Therefore, I
would like to nominate David Phillips to become project lead. I have talked
to David and he is willing and enthusiastic about stepping up to the role.
I'm sure David will be a great force in moving Hibachi forward in the
future.

Assuming the Tools PMC and EMO agree to the choice of David as project lead,
I will work to help him with the transition. I hope to be able to contribute
to Hibachi in the future, though in a more limited way.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Grosman
grosman@xxxxxxxx