To: "Hibachi Dev list" <hibachi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:42 PM
Subject: [hibachi-dev] Help with Hibachi AST

Hibachi Developers,

I am working on our SPARK extension to Hibachi and I ran into a question that I cannot solve on my own. I can't seem to figure out how to determine the mode of a sub-program variable. Can someone point me to the correct method to call to determine that mode?

For example, say I have the following bit of Ada code:

procedure Foo (I : in Integer; O : out Integer) is
begin
  O := I;
end Foo;

I would like to determine the modes for both I and O. I assumed that I would be able to get the IAdaVariable from the model and call something like getMode() to see if it were an in, out, or in/out variable.

Thanks in advance for the assistance,
todd