De : hibachi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [hibachi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] de la part de Luke A. Guest [laguest@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 25 avril 2008 15:26
À : Hibachi-Dev ML
Objet : [hibachi-dev] List of projects and volunteers?

Is there a list somewhere (or will there be) containing what needs to be
done on Hibachi? Or some kind of roadmap detailing the features that are
implemented and what needs to be implemented?

Also, is there a list of volunteers? I'd just be interested in knowing
who is doing what. I don't know if this would be useful to anyone else.

Thanks,
Luke.