RE: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Conf call minutes 17 april 2008

Nicolas-

The binaries should be available as an integration build in a day or two via
http://www.eclipse.org/hibachi/downloads.php . The officially supported
platforms are Windows, Solaris, and Linux.

It's good to hear that Hibachi builds and runs on Mac OS (I just bought my
first Mac, btw :) .

And the date for the next conf call is May 15th. I'll sent a separate
announcement.

-Tom

Tom Grosman
grosman@xxxxxxxx