Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Conf call minutes 17 april 2008

Thanks Tom for these detailed notes - very useful for those who missed the call :)

1)	Status
 a.	Dependencies on 3rd party antlr plugin have been removed
 b.	Bug fixes contributed by Todd have been incorporated
 c.	Recent bug fixes allow debugging to work on all platforms for
ObjectAda and GNAT
 d.	No outstanding IP issues remain
 e.	Binaries have been built for all supported platforms

I haven't found the binaries - at least not on the downloads page (http://www.eclipse.org/hibachi/downloads.php ). I suppose we're waiting for the release to be done - but can developers get pre-release access to these binary packages?

Also, for the record, what is the list of supported platforms?

Note that Hibachi builds out-of-the-box of x86 / Mac OS, and I was able to build a simple project with the "Linux" flavor of the GNAT toolchain in the properties. (According to my experience in driving GNAT compilers, there shouldn't be any difference between UNIX(es)/ Linux/BSD/darwin).

9)	It is Hibachi's intention to create a complete self-contained
Ada/Eclipse development environment "distribution", like Doug Schaefer's
Wascana.

I like this idea!

10)	Next conf call will be May 11am EST

I think we're missing the date here? :)