Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Conf call minutes 17 april 2008

Tom

I wanted to clarify what you said about our work with SPARK. Anything that we contribute to the Hibachi project is not proprietary and will be given, no strings attached, to the project.

On the other hand, the plugin(s) that we create might be a little different. I will say that we prefer releasing our work under EPL or another open source license. But I should make it clear that we might run into IP issues with our university administration over our plugins. Does that make sense?

And thanks Tom for sending out the minutes. Much appreciated.
todd

Tom Grosman wrote:
  f.	The impression is that the work that Todd (KSU) is doing to provide
SPARK support is not proprietary, and can be included in Hibachi (need to
verify with Todd)

Back to the top