[hibachi-dev] Renaming configurations

I do think the configuration editing it limited, it would be nice to be
able to edit the name of the configuration. i.e. I have created a
default "debug" configuration, but I will want to have win32 and linux
debug and release versions, maybe even multiple levels of each.

But as an example, I can't modify the name of "debug" to "linux_debug"
or something similar.

Maybe even being able to have it separated by platform and configuration
would be a good idea, i.e. win32 -> debug | release and linux -> debug |
release.

Thanks,
Luke.

Back to the top