Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Conf Call

Ooops, I have a conflict at 11 EST on Thursdays. Sorry. I can answer a few questions here....

Tom Grosman wrote:
For those without Outlook-

The next hibachi-dev conference call is scheduled for Thursday, April 17 at
17h (Paris Time) -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=4&day=1
7&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

1-800-480-0344 conf ID 6747696 .

We will be having our first release review when the EMO gives us a date. As
part of the review, the Project Plan is discussed. Please be prepared during
the conf call to discuss 1) where you are as far as using/understanding the Hibachi technology

we have downloaded and built. We have reached the conclusion that we will cooperate with Hibachi as soon as we start to integrate into eclipse. Half of our user base is fine with our current PowerAda IDE. About half do want an eclipse integration, but it is in their long term plans. We expect them to start to define their long term plans within the next six months. We know that some customers have special requirements (such as remote compiles) and want them to specify those before we start, so we need to get mind share from them.

2) what you're prepared to work on for the second release(s)
3) how much time you're prepared to commit before the second release (figure
about 8-10 weeks from today)

  Is this question: What will OCS commit in the next 8-10 weeks?

Topics for the conference include

- Current status
- The upcoming review
- Google Summer of Code

If there are other topics you'd like to discuss, please send me an email and
I'll be sure to include them.

Thanks,

Tom Tom Grosman
grosman@xxxxxxxx