Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Plans Questions

Luke

Yes, part of SPARK is annotations in comments. And yes, making some modifications to the grammar would make it possible to parse those annotations. I will also say that SPARK isn't just the addition of annotations in comments - it also is a subset of Ada such that analysis is easier.

I am unfamiliar with ASIS so I can't answer the question. What were you thinking would be the connection between SPARK, ASIS, and the need to resolve symbols in translation?

todd

Luke A. Guest wrote:
Todd,

I just read the archive about SPARK. I've never used it, but doesn't it
use annotations in comments? Surely you could modify the grammar to
include SPARK annotations?

As for the symbol table, does SPARK implement ASIS? This could be an
extension worth looking into via ASIS and an Eclipse plug-in.

Thanks,
Luke.