[hibachi-dev] Hibachi Conf Call

For those without Outlook-

The next hibachi-dev conference call is scheduled for Thursday, April 17 at
17h (Paris Time) -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=4&day=1
7&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

1-800-480-0344 conf ID 6747696 .

We will be having our first release review when the EMO gives us a date. As
part of the review, the Project Plan is discussed. Please be prepared during
the conf call to discuss
1) where you are as far as using/understanding the Hibachi technology
2) what you're prepared to work on for the second release(s)
3) how much time you're prepared to commit before the second release (figure
about 8-10 weeks from today)

Topics for the conference include

- Current status
- The upcoming review
- Google Summer of Code

If there are other topics you'd like to discuss, please send me an email and
I'll be sure to include them.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Grosman