[hibachi-dev] Extension Point for the Outline Page

I wanted to let the hibachi developers know about some plans we have for
working with Hibachi.  One of the first things that we will be
implementing to work with SPARK is an alternative outline view for the
source editor (AdaEditor).

Because of this, we plan on refactoring some of the code that is in
hibachi.ui plugin so that there is an extension point for outline pages.
 I am hoping that after we refactor the code and supply the patch it can
be committed into the mainline for the Hibachi project.  This will allow
us to keep our code separate from the Hibachi project (as well as allow
others to extend hibachi in the same way).

We will do our best to follow the existing patterns (code formatting as
well as architecture) so as to make it easier to read and accept.

Let us know if we are heading down the wrong path or if there are any
guidelines on submitting patches.

thanks,
Todd Wallentine

Back to the top